We are now able to accept your tax deductible contributions towards the mutual goals of “Team Frankie Laine”and the “American Jazz Institute”
* To sculpt and erect a Bronze Statue of Frankie Laine
* To advance and promote jazz music and different music styles throughout the world
* To keep the music and image of Frankie Laine Alive, and Relevant
* Working with the city of San Diego to re-name Kellogg Way, Frankie Laine Way
* To establish a radio program featuring Frankie Laine music
* To communicate with Frankie Laine fans all over the world
We realize there are many important charities and causes that are deserving of your consideration. Your contributions to “Team Frankie Laine” will allow us to inform loyal, and new fans of Frankie Laine’s music, and image throughout the world. His musical legacy is worth remembering and sharing. If you, your company, or your friends can help us keep Frankie Laine’s music alive and relevant with your tax deductible contribution, we would greatly appreciate it.
Team Frankie Laine / AJI
P.O. Box 234189
Encinitas, CA 92023
If you have questions, comments, or helpful ideas, contact:
James (Jimmy) Marino, “Team Frankie Laine”.
( email@example.com ) 760 473 4993
“Team Frankie Laine”, affiliate of “American Jazz Institute” a 501 (c) (3) Charitable Corporation.